what is thisa ???????????????????????????????????? in this table formula ????

\frac{Hypotenuse}{base}         what is thisa ????????????????????????????????????
 in this table 
formula ????

Grade:10

7 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Dear student 
Question is not clear 
Please upload an image.
We will happy to help you.
Good luck 
Cheers 
adilakshmigogada 27
101 Points
3 years ago
Dear student 
Question is not clear 
Please upload an image.
We will happy to help you.
Good luck 
aks backagain
Bharath
90 Points
2 years ago
My dear friend, 
the Q which you 
Asked is not clear
So I can't understan

Thank you
Debarati
105 Points
2 years ago
Hypotenuse/Base = sec \Theta = 1/cos \Theta
Theta (\Theta) represents an unknown angle in a right-angled triangle. Ex- sin theta, cos theta, tan theta, cosec theta, sec theta and cot theta. Trigonometry revolves around these six functions.
Wright Eva
33 Points
one year ago
ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email (miraculouscentre @gmail .com).  I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas through his private What's App Number +15302120104, after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact through his private What's App Number +15302120104. 
Wright Eva
33 Points
one year ago
ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center through his private What's App Number +15302120104.  I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas through his private What's App Number +15302120104, after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact through his private What's App Number +15302120104. 
James M. Mason
29 Points
one year ago
DO YOU PLAY LOTTERY?? 

I will assume you do or you wouldn't have ended up here on this webpage. But do you WIN the lottery? I will assume you don't, or you wouldn't have ended up here on this webpage. 

My name is James M. Mason, If you want a spell to win the lottery, look no further. Dr. Lucas lottery spell is amongst the most powerful spells I have experienced, and you will feel the power once He is done with your lottery spell. 

The spell uses a wide range of magical sources, then combines and funnels those energies into one single "beam" of luck attracting, destiny controlling, wealth manifesting pure magical power. 

Incorporating herbs, candles, the elements and much more simple magical techniques, this spell can be cast in a few minutes using a few very simple ingredients in His temple.

I am a living witness of his power because he just helped me with his lottery spell and I won CASH FOR LIFE LOTTERY, I'm so happy right now. Thanks to you Dr. Lucas. Contact Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. 
Whichever type of lottery you play, HE can use His lottery spell to help you win.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free