Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in coosing the best institute for my hopefully brighter future. Thank you and please reply fast.

Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2  institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in coosing the best institute for my hopefully brighter future.
Thank you and please reply fast.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can also choose depending upon your convinence as both are equivalent. Thanks.
Parth Goswami
18 Points
8 years ago
Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors...
First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal
---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is an institute of National Importance..  whereas if after graduating from DTU it’s equivelant of saying you have graduated from a state college.  So in this case Warangal is tons above.  

If you are from Delhi,  DTU would be the better option.  
If you are looking for placements both are same but I would suggest NSIT (Only from the point of placements)

PS ---> I am a resident of Delhi and i am joining NIT Warangal Computer Science :) 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free