hello! please help! is fiitjee at AECS magnolia maruthi public school good?? is it worth staying in hostel? , because i will have to come from a different city. please help! if it is really worth staying, then i will go. i want preparations for physics olympiads, kvpy also along wit iitjee..

hello!

please help! is fiitjee at AECS magnolia maruthi public school good?? is it worth staying in hostel? , because i will have to come from a different city. please help!

if it is really worth staying, then i will  go.

i want preparations for physics olympiads, kvpy also along wit iitjee..

Grade:

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Preeti,

It depends on you if you can study better at home or at hostel, FIIT JEE s a god coaching institute,

Generally Students prefer to stay at home and I also think that its much better to stay at home and prepare for IIT,

You can join any coaching institute for Weekday or Weekend programme,

You can also consider Askiitians Coaching as it provide al the facilities online.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

preeti prabhu
19 Points
12 years ago

thank you sir, i shall consider staying back at home, and consulting askIITians if necessary!

thankyou very much again!

Sonia
11 Points
5 years ago

Hiiii Everyone…. If you want to be the part of IIT, and, you have the desire to crack the IIT-JEE main, then you must be knowing that more & more hardwork is required. You require to be fully trained.

Not only this, to survive in this competitive world, you need to compete with various people out there.. So, If you want to get the best coaching for cracking out the IITT-JEE main exam, and, also wants to get expert by gaining more & more knowledge, then, FIITJEE BANGALORE  is the best.

I would suggest all the parents out there who are reading this, that if you are searching for a best coaching centre for your child, then FIITJEE BANGALORE  is the best..

FIITJEE BANGALORE takes selected number of students and gives them all attention and inputs, required in the course of their preparation. They totally provide 8 courses starting from the course for students going to 6th class till the aspirants who want to a part of the best IIT.

So, it is beneficial for students that they are being prepared to stand up in thecompetitive world at the early stage. One could may visit their website a well for just to have a look in detail for the courses they provide.

I would like to share that my own cousin brother who is in 7th standard has already started for the FIITJEE.

Here , I can give an explanation to why it is the best choose. FIITJEE Bangalore has got some very good teachers. Also, IIT and board preparation go hand in hand, so students will not have to attend PU classes for PCM. FIITJEE takes care of the board and IIT prep in their allocated slots. Half the periods per week are reserved for languages, Bio/Comp, and practical classes.

FIITJEE also has special classes for competitive exams like KVPY and RMO. There are lots of different internal exams. The weekly tests are single-topic tests in PCM, held to look at conceptual clarity. The Phase Test is a tri-monthly exam based on 4–5 topics in each subject (PCM), on the basis of which new batches are created. The atmosphere is great, and the students are generally very friendly, hardworking, smart and dedicated.

Also , FIITJEE in Bangalore is in various locations, so one can choose the location according to their convinience.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free