hello. I wud like to know branch in engineering is best seeing the future. I am personally interested in mech. but I heard from someone dat a person with mech engg has to work in shifts. So is it a gud branch or not. Also rate the branches in order which have a good scope in future-- Mech engg, Comp Sc. engg, electronics and comm engg, any other if u feel its having good scope.

hello.

I wud like to know branch in engineering is best seeing the future.

I am personally interested in mech. but I heard from someone dat a person with mech engg has to work in shifts. So is it a gud branch or not.

Also rate the branches in order which have a good scope in future-- Mech engg, Comp Sc. engg, electronics and comm engg, any other if u feel its having good scope.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
12 years ago

Its not true dat every mech engg has to work in shifts

There are many(MANY) good job profiles(both in public and private sector) in mech engg field so dont worry about that.

In layman's term Mech and Elec engg will always be required , their scope will always be good so is the case with computers

so dont worry about scope of Mech comp or elec

but if you want to know rate based on current packages and all then CS>Elec>Mech

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free