HELLO to all. I am from hamirpur HP. I get admission in Both NIT Trichy and Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh.Now i want to know which is better? Also i want to tell you that Trichy is about 2500 km away from my home and chandigarh is just 200

HELLO to all. I am from hamirpur HP. I get admission in Both NIT Trichy and Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh.Now i want to know which is better? Also i want to tell you that Trichy is about 2500 km away from my home and chandigarh is just 200

Grade:

3 Answers

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
12 years ago

NIT Trichy is one of the best NITs, if not the best. It is definitely worth travelling the extra distance.

Rajat Shukla
44 Points
12 years ago

Shubham...how much far your college is from your home dosn't matters.......The thing which matters is the which college u are getting.......If u get Nit trichy...I"ll suggest you to go there rather than of chossing punjab engineering college....Nit trichy is one of the best nit in our country...Better to go there if you are getting it.......

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing
34 Points
11 years ago

In which you are interested that is better for you don''t feel as statement because if you do what you are liking then you will be satiisfied and studied well.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free