I'm from Tamilnadu. My AIEEE AIR in OBC Category is 45152. I've primary interest in Compter Sciecne alone. Under Home State Quota,Closing Ranks for NIT Trichy for CSE are: In 2009 : 35011 In 2010 : 39989 Will it become 45XXX this year(2011)? And whats the chance of getting CSE in NIT Trichy?

I'm from Tamilnadu. My AIEEE AIR in OBC Category is 45152.
I've primary interest in Compter Sciecne alone.
Under Home State Quota,Closing Ranks for NIT Trichy for CSE are:
In 2009 : 35011

In 2010 : 39989

Will it become 45XXX this year(2011)? And whats the chance of getting CSE in NIT Trichy?

Grade:11

4 Answers

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

low chances try for other branches

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vignesh Raja,

The possibilty of getting any branch in NIT-Trichy is very very low for you !

This is because you see the Opening & Closing Ranks for OBC candidates given in the CCB Website are the All India Overall Ranks & not the All India Category Rank !!

So getting NIT-Trichy is not Possible for you because your All India Overall Rank will be around 2 lakh-3 lakh i suppose !

So no chance dear..

Try for the Private Colleges in Taminadu like

1.SASTRA,Thanjavur(Tamilnadu)

2.Dr.M.G.R.University,Chennai(Tamilnadu)

3.Kalasalingam University(Tamilnadu)

4.Hindustan College of Engineering(Tamilnadu)

You can certainly get all these colleges in Tamilnadu with your AIEEE-2011 All India Rank !!

Hope this helped you immensely dear..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

ARJIT YADAV
35 Points
12 years ago

the cutoff ranks of cse at NIT trichy are given in ALL INDIA RANK for an obc candidate with the home state quota.....

35011 nd 39989 are the overall AIR of the candidate not the category rank...

as far as ur rank is considered thare are no chances for u to getting CSE.

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vignesh,

It will not be possible!!!!!! Ur chances of getting Trichy are very less!!!!!!!

But u will very easily get it in IIITs!!!!!!

Also see the following links------- 1) http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/AieeeCouns/orcr2010/ORCR.aspx

2) http://www.careerpointgroup.com/UI/AIEEE2011RankWiseBranchProjection.aspx

They will be very helpful!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. plz. Plz.!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!Smile

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free