im Sanket Joshi n ive got AIR 3402 in IIT.My BITSAT marks are 345......im not strictly opting for comp sci in BITS PILANI campus.....other subjects like electrical n electronics........would do too should i take bits pilani or IIT?......im not ready to take chem engg,metallurgy,biotech,bio sciences in IIT so it doesnt leave any gud topics....... im of the view that il go to pilani and take a gud topic......but ive heard time and again that BITS doesnt have the brand name that IIT has........so what shud i do??

im Sanket Joshi n ive got AIR 3402 in IIT.My BITSAT marks are 345......im not strictly opting for comp sci in BITS PILANI campus.....other subjects like electrical n electronics........would do too
      should i take bits pilani or IIT?......im not ready to take chem engg,metallurgy,biotech,bio sciences in IIT so it doesnt leave any gud topics.......
       im of the view that il go to pilani and take a gud topic......but ive heard time and again that  BITS doesnt have the brand name that IIT has........so what shud i do??

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

sidhant bhattacharyya
35 Points
12 years ago

go for CIVIL AT IIT GUWAHATI........ 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free