What is the difference between Manipal-OET and ENAT.....or , are both the same..........?? i gave manipal-oet ,so i'd like to know the minimum marks for admission into it...........

What is the difference between Manipal-OET and ENAT.....or ,

are both the same..........??

i gave manipal-oet ,so i'd like to know the minimum marks for admission into it...........

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

ENAT 2011 ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST

The salient features of the computer based ONLINE entrance test are:

• The candidate sits in front of the computer and the questions are presented on the monitor and the candidate submits his answers by using the mouse.The computer is connected to the server, which delivers the test, in real time through a reliable connectivity.
  • Online Entrance test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and the University cannot take responsibility for the same.
  • The final score will be displayed on the test screen immediately after the completion of the test.

Important Note

• In the rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, the candidate may be required to attempt for the test again.
  • Candidates must visit www.admissions.manipal.edu regulary to obtain latest news, information and updates on online entrance test.
  • The number of examination days will be estimated based on the total number of applications received for the particular group of courses and test centre choices given by the candidates in the application

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free