Hi, Can you please suggest me that what is the scope of Computer Science , Software Engineering and Information Secutiry specializations for M.Tech in CS. Regards Mohit Khanna

Hi,
Can you please suggest me that what is the scope of Computer Science , Software Engineering and Information Secutiry specializations for M.Tech in CS.
Regards
Mohit Khanna

Grade:

2 Answers

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Mohit,

Nowdays, we live in super comp. age, where there is demand of software or hardware engg. everywhere!!!!!!!   But d fact is that, after recession, demand of computer engg. has decreased. Only IITians & somewhat NITians are offered good jobs!!!!!!!

Electrical & Mechanical r in boom!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mohit K
4 Points
12 years ago

I agree that electrical and mechanical are on boom. But I have done my B.Tech in C.S. Now, I gave GATE in CS and got 603 score. In many NITs there is option between chosing specialization amongst Computer Science, Software Engineering and Information Security. So, in that respect I want to know that what is the scope of them... Also, in case you can suggest me NITs at this rank (2075) and score(603), then it would be great.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free