I want to ask that in the process of evaporation, water vapour is formed and my Ist question is that vapour formed is made up of small water bubbles? And my second question is" If water vapour formed from liquid can again dissolve in liquid water if there is no space for vapour to escape? Example if boiling water is flowing through a pipe then vapour must be formed in pipe which also contain water then Is there is mixing of vapour and water? Is there is mixing? Does vapour get dissolved back in water?

I want to ask that in the process of evaporation, water vapour is formed and my Ist question is that vapour formed is made up of small water bubbles?

And my second question is" If water vapour formed from liquid can again dissolve in liquid water if there is no space for vapour to escape? Example if boiling water is flowing through a pipe then vapour must be formed in pipe which also contain water then Is there is mixing of vapour and water? Is there is mixing? Does vapour get dissolved back in water?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Singh
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
10 years ago
first thing lets clarify is that water vapor is not water bubble. it is gaseous for of water. water bubble on the other hand is liquid film that encloses air.

now second question, in case water vapor doesnt not get space to escape it will remain there and not mix in water assuming that rest of the conditions are same. However if you increase the pressure or decrease the temperature the vapor will condense and his condensed liquid will mix with water.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Singh,
askIITians Faculty
B.Tech.
IIT Kanpur
aryendu kumar
18 Points
10 years ago
thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free