sir i am facing problen in learning reactions of organic chemistry

sir i am facing problen in learning reactions of organic chemistry

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aarti Gupta
askIITians Faculty 300 Points
8 years ago
Dear student in order to learn the raections of organic chemistry i would like to advice you first to follow the some fundamental concepts of organic chemistry reaction mechanism first and then move step by step.Reactions will become easier to remember if you first understand the type of cleavage of covalent bonds like homolytic and heterolytic cleavage,types of reaction intermediates like carbocations,carbanoins,free-radicals.Attacking specie like nucleophiles,electrophiles.Electronic displacement also helps you to understand how the reaction is taking place.Besides these focus on general terms like dehydration(removal of water),halogenation(addition of halogen),dehalogenation,sulphonation,nitration,hydrogenation etc.All these terms are very helpful in remembering the various types of reaction.Named-reactions are also very important so focus them very much.All these points will definitely help you in organic chemistry and practise the reaction by writing them as much as you can just like you practise the mathematics.All the very best i am sure you will definitely get command over the organic chemistry.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free