MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass

How and what to study from Solomons, Fryhle & Snyder(edited by MS Chouhan) for JEE Advanced?

I am a dropper and preparing for JEE Advanced 2019 and Organic is my weakest point.

As of now I've done GOC and Isomerism from OP Tandon(and NCERT), but I am not able to solve advanced level questions, so after a lot of research I've decided to start Solomons and Frhyle(edited by MS Chouhan) and start Organic all over again from this book(from completely basic).

So I want to know, precisely what exact parts/subtopic/topic/chapter should I study from this book?(please tell me this precisely, because I'm a noob at organic)

Here's the index of topics of this exact book drive[dot]google[dot]com/open?id=1bW_dTJofyitMxHo05xSGTUN2TD1akeKh) for reference.

Also, my inorganic base(for eg: Bonding, Periodic properties), isn't strong either, so I want to learn that too(whatever is prerequisite for organic) from complete scratch, from this book.

I am asking this because, as told by many reviewers, this book has a lot of extra things and I don't want to deviate from syllabus.

Thanks a lot in advanced!
one year ago

Answers : (1)

aadil khan
askIITians Faculty
49 Points
							Hi

Keep the syllabus in front of you and study, reference 1 or 2 standardbooks only, referring many books will waste time and create confusion. Solve as much past paper as possible, you will get to know the question patternn
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution