can u please suggest a book for a very weak student of chemistry!!! the book should contain many questions and raise my concept from basics to advanced level!! it should also help me understand reactions mechanism and help me solve those tough organic chemistry question..i ve no idea regarding any reagent!!!

can u please suggest a book for a very weak student of chemistry!!! the book should contain many questions and raise my concept from basics to advanced level!! it should also help me understand reactions mechanism and help me solve those tough organic chemistry question..i ve no idea regarding any reagent!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aryan 
for understanding organic chemistry clearly , u need to read the ncert first ,, first read the necrt and if you face any kind of difficulty in any mechanism or reaction , then ask it in the forum . 
as ncert explains each and every mechanisms properly , i donot think u will face any kind of problems .. 
after completeing the ncert u can follow the following books . 
1- askkitian self study package . 
2- REACTION MECHANISM By mtg publication . 
3- organic chemistry by morission and boyd , 
for practicing ques u need to join askiitian test series , and also u can take out some books athat are avaliable in the markets ,. 
and for remembering name reaction u need to write all that in a sheet and read that aheet everyday morning .. 
and in case u find any difficulty let us know by forum . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free