Arrange in decreasing order of Ionisation enthalpy F Cl Br I At

Grade:11

5 Answers

P S S C ASLESH
35 Points
2 years ago
The decreasing order of Ionization enthalpy is 
At
Reason:  In groups atomic size increases that means, nuclear attraction decreases. So Ionozation Enthalpy Decreases when moving from top to bottom in a group.
Sirajudden
29 Points
2 years ago
In a Group if we go down Ionisation enthalpy decreases bcoz of increase in size of atom. Which ultimately decrease the force of attraction on Valence electrons so it becomes more and more easier to release the electron.
Ankit Yadav
47 Points
2 years ago
As we move down the group ,ionisation energy decreases because the size of atoms of elements increases drastically and holding electron becomes diificult for the nucleus . 
So IE order = F > Cl> Br > I. 
Emily Sarah
36 Points
one year ago

Hi again, just wanted to say thanks for the love spell I wanted to give you a brief history of my marriage My husband left me for a younger woman and I was devastated. It was as if she had him under an evil spell, Gonzales turned against me overnight without any warning. It happened this year, I was desperate for him to return because we had built a lot together and it would break the kids hearts. I used every single spell casting website that I could find with no results. Then i saw a particular testimony about Dr. Unity and it really gave me hope because it was similar to my case. I contacted him and he explained everything to me on what i should do. He started working with me in April and as a result from all of his wonderful works, Gonzales is here right now beside me which is a dream come true. I’m so happy and privileged to have met Dr Unity. Thank you! If you have similar issues, kindly contact Dr. Unity and be rest assured to get help.
Here his contact.
WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail. com
Ann Earnis
43 Points
one year ago
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me ... I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1 @gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470   

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free