I am Very Weak in Chemistry. Plz Tell Me How To Get Good Command On it for my Selection in JEE-2012. Also,Plz Tell Me How To Get Command on Nomenclature , My Basics are also not clear at all...plz help.

I am Very Weak in Chemistry. Plz Tell Me How To Get Good Command On it for my Selection in JEE-2012.

Also,Plz Tell Me How To Get Command on Nomenclature , My Basics are also not clear at all...plz help.

Grade:12

2 Answers

arijit panigrahy
5 Points
12 years ago
Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ronak Jain,

Chemistry is the most scoring subject in any Engineering Entrance Examination !

So everyone preparing for the Engineering Entrance Examinations viz. IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, VIT , SRMEEE & SLEEE will be hoping to get Chemistry within their command !!

Getting strong in Chemistry does not take much time as it takes for Physics & Mathematics !!

The key to get strong in Chemistry is to understand it at its basic level & then work on it consistently !!

Anyone who has determination to get strong in chemistry can easily get that because all chemistry needs is just the basic NCERT books & absolutely nothing more than that !!

Learn the basics from the NCERT class 11 & 12 books throughly & practise them everyday till you become the best !

If you get any trouble in getting a Chemistry concept then please feel free to post them at the askIITians forum & i will get to that in no time !!

So stop complaining dear & start scoring  !!Cool

All the very best !!Smile

If you lovved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below..!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free