Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

How much time required for the sun light to reach the ground?GIVE EXACT ANSWER?

How much time required for the sun light to reach the ground?GIVE EXACT ANSWER?

Grade:12th pass

12 Answers

NARAYANA
242 Points
5 years ago
MY DEAR FRIEND  JYOTHEESWAR 8MINUTES AND 20SECONDS TIME REQUIRED SUNLIGHT TO REACH THE EARTH.THANK YOU.
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
5 years ago
time for this question was a light year.
all the best for your bright future.
….….….….….….….….….….….…...sdfkhsdkjfhisdhfd
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
5 years ago
Hello Jyothi
                  The time taken by sunlight to reach ground is light year. all the best for your bright future
raj
384 Points
5 years ago
hello jyotheeswar raddy
i dont know exact answer for this qution but i remeber when a time i read in a book the sunlight is reaced in 8 minutes to the ground to the earth.

SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
5 years ago
Jyotheeswar, The time for reaching light from sun to earth is 8 minutes 20 seconds.It is calculated by distance by velocity.
Dheeru chowdary
100 Points
5 years ago
mr jyothi,
               the time required to reach sunlight from the center of the sun to the surface of the earth is 8.3 minutes, what exactly i know
NAGOORVALI
105 Points
5 years ago
the time required to reaching sunlight from sun to earth is 8.3 minutes if you agrey my answer aprove thanks
mohan
216 Points
5 years ago
dear iitian...the time required to reach sun light from sun to earth is oproximatly 8.3minuts................................................................................
Gowri sankar
292 Points
5 years ago
HI FRIEND, THE TIME REQUIRED TO REACH SUN LIGHT FROM SUN TO EARTH IS APPROXIMATELY 8.3MINUTS......................................................................................................
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
5 years ago
MY DEAR JYOTHI THE SUNLIGHT HAS TO BE TIME TAKEN TO REACH THE EARTH IS EIGHT  MINUTES AND TWENTY SECONDS
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
5 years ago
jyotheeshwar  the  sun  light  is  reach  the  ground  is  required  8  minutes  20 seconds. this time light reaches the earth
manichandra
109 Points
5 years ago
HI FRIEND, THE TIME REQUIRED TO REACH SUN LIGHT FROM SUN TO EARTH IS APPROXIMATELY8.3MINUTS.........................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free