I did not get answers to any of last 5-6 question hope i get for this. Three spheres, each with a mass of m , can slide freely on a frictionless, horizontal surface. Spheres A and B are attached to an inextensible, inelastic cord with a length l and are at rest in the position shown when sphere B is struck squarely by sphere C , which is moving with a velocity v 0 . Knowing that the cord is taut when sphere B is struck by sphere C and assuming perfectly elastic impact between B and C , and thus the conservation of energy for the entire system, determine the velocity of each sphere immediately after impact.

I did not get answers to any of last 5-6 question hope i get for this. 
Three spheres, each with a mass of m, can slide freely on a frictionless, horizontal surface. Spheres and are attached to an inextensible, inelastic cord with a length and are at rest in the position shown when sphere is struck squarely by sphere C, which is moving with a velocity v0. Knowing that the cord is taut when sphere is struck by sphere and assuming perfectly elastic impact between and C, and thus the conservation of energy for the entire system, determine the velocity of each sphere immediately after impact.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear Mehul

Please attach an image. Please check and attach the same. I will be happy to help you.

Regards
Arun (askIITians forum expert)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free