With the marks I`ll get in jee advance I will hv option to join a newly established iit or iiit delhi Which one will be a good option considering the quality of study and placement wise? (I am interested in ece)

With the marks I`ll get in jee advance I will hv option to join a newly established iit or iiit delhi Which one will be a good option considering the quality of study and placement wise? (I am interested in ece)

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear friend, getting a seat in an IIT/IIIT depends on your performance in the test, then your score and thereafter the merit list of the institution. New IITs and IIIts are no doubt doing well in almost every aspect may it be educational fronts or placements but there are certain private institutions which can not be overlooked as far as the question of quality education and placements is concerned, to best of my knowledge these institutions are – IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................JJTU, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan,.....................BHU, Varanasi.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free