sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m intersted in CSE or ECE either from top 20 NITs or from VIT only.My aim is to do MS in abroad besides keeping placement from NIT or VIT as an option. so shall i drop an year taking coaching 2 get my desired branch in these institutes or go for civil in NIT agartala. I’m worried if my +2 percentage effects my rank in the everchanging pattern of JEE.Regardless of it how much do i need 2 score in JEE MAIN 2015 to get CSE or ECE in top 10 NITs.

sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m intersted in CSE or ECE either from top 20 NITs or from VIT only.My aim is to do MS in abroad besides keeping placement from NIT or VIT as an option.
so shall i drop an year taking coaching 2 get my desired branch in these institutes or go for civil in NIT agartala.
I’m worried if my +2 percentage effects my rank in the everchanging pattern of JEE.Regardless of it how much do i need 2 score in JEE MAIN 2015 to get CSE or ECE in top 10 NITs.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
If you want to go for MS in aborad and also with a option of job, then you should go for a drop.Your board percentage are fione don’t worry about the change that is not going to happen anytime soon. The catch is that you need to score close to 270-280
to get the branch you desire . This is twice the score which you got this time around.

Best of luck for the future.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free