sir, i got 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ipe of andhra pradesh board.i belong to obc category.when i checked my air in careers360,my rank is 75,000 but when i checked my air in askiitians,it showed my air to be 45,000 and my obc rank as 6,000.which one is correct?and will i get a seat in any of the nit’s?plz give reply

sir, i got 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ipe of andhra pradesh board.i belong to obc category.when i checked my air in careers360,my rank is 75,000 but when i checked my air in askiitians,it showed my air to be 45,000 and my obc rank as 6,000.which one is correct?and will i get a seat in any of the nit’s?plz give reply

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
I Guess you must prefer visiting the official website of that particular NIT where you wish to pursue your degree, and if you made it there, nothing like that, else you can seek admission at soem other reputed colleges/universities like – Presidency University, Bangalore,.....Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.....J B Institute of technology, Dehradun,.........SRM university, Chenai etc. where assured quality educaion and best placements are offered.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free