I got 154 in jee mains and 92.8 percent in CBSE board.. Can I get admission in IIITs.

I got 154 in jee mains and 92.8 percent in CBSE board.. Can I get admission in IIITs.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi aurea
please predict your all india rank using your jee advance marks and if your rank is below 10,000 then chances ARE  there. To predict your rank visit
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Yes dear, you ahve chances as you have a very good score in Jee as well as board, still you need to visit the official weblink of an IIT to get to know the status overthere and also about your stature there in order to be sure about your seat. Here, I would like to inform you that there are certain privately run highly reputed institutions too which are doing a wondrful job in the field of quality education and they have a sound placement record as well, if you feel like you may consider any one out of these as well – Presidency University, Bangalore,........................IEC Colege of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida,...........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........................Christ University, Bangalore etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free