i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate can i get iiit or nit with, Me, civil ,ec or electrical. branch ? what about iiitdm jabalpur.? please help..

i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate can i get iiit or nit with,
Me, civil ,ec or electrical. branch ? what about iiitdm jabalpur.? please help..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Getting admission in IIIT/NIT/IIT is a sheer matter of merit list, counselling rounds and the availability of seats, you do one thing check the requisite details on the official websites of all these institutions and find out whether you fi into the frame or not,........secondly if you have some particular choices for a branch you must keep visiting the weblinks and updating yourself about the same, else I recommend you to get a seat at any of these private institutions as all of them provide quality education and best placements – JB Institute of Technology, Dehradun,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............JJTU, Jhunjhunu,..................BITS, Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free