i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board can i get iiit or nit with Me, civil ,ec or electrical. branch ? what about iiitdm jabalpur.?

i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board can i get iiit or nit with Me, civil ,ec or electrical. branch ? what about iiitdm jabalpur.?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
To get admission in IITs one must qualify Jee Advanced and for IIIT the score has to be quite high or the best way out is to visit the official weblinks of the institutions wher you aspire to get admission in a particular branch. Here I would like to inform you that getting a desired branch is also not that easy, it is dependent on the merit list, counselling rounds and availability of seats.
There is another way out to try for admission at certain esteemed institutions where the priority is given to quality education and after that no stone is left unturned to provide best placements to the students. These institutions are – SRM University, Chennai,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............DTU, Delhi,............JJTU, Rajasthan,..............BITS, Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free