i am targetting 150 marks in 2015 mains and 85 % marks in class 12 cbse what rank and which college can i expect?

i am targetting 150 marks in 2015 mains and 85 % marks in class 12 cbse what rank and which college can i expect?

Grade:

2 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

You are setting a moderate target and you must aim for more marks in JEE Mains.
This will lead you to qualify for advanced but your mains ranking will be low.

You can see the rank predictor on our website and else check last years data to get an better idea but remember that this will be a last years data.

It may happen that the paper changes and ranks may get upgraded or opposite.

Best of Luck !
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Thse days there are many colleges offering engineering programs and so it becomes very difficult to make out that which college/university may be the right choice. To overcome this problem of double mindedness, I generally advise students as well as parents to choose a few reputed institutions and then to visit the official websites of those colleges and hence to draw a comparison and contrast of various features like the mode of payment, scholarships offered, quality education, placement record etc and then the right decision can easliy be taken...i offer you a suggestion to make a choice of a good institution out of these -
Raipur Institute of technology, Raipur
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
SRM University, Chennai
College of Engg. Trivandrum

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free