as the fresh start of 12 batch is beginning.....i am confused between two teachers; there is one teacher here who have the level for iit jee in comparison with all other teachers available and my physics and chemistry teacher are also advicing me to study there here...i do agree that his level is above all but when i took his trial classes i was not able to understand properly what he taught ..yet at that time he was just teaching the basics... on the other hand there is a teacher in whose trial classes i found out that he can teach very well he is good but he is not properly serious about teaching..he comes late to class and on some ocassions he even does not come to class ..he hardly teaches above school level but still whenever he teaches he teaches very well in you opinion whose classes i should join?

as the fresh start of 12 batch is beginning.....i am confused between two teachers;
there is one teacher here who have the level for iit jee in comparison with all other teachers available and my physics and chemistry teacher are also advicing me to study there here...i do agree that his level is above all but when i took his trial classes i was not able to understand properly what he taught ..yet at that time he was just teaching the basics...
on the other hand there is a teacher in whose trial classes i found out that he can teach very well he is good but he is not properly serious about teaching..he comes late to class and on some ocassions he even does not come to class ..he hardly teaches above school level but still whenever he teaches he teaches very well
in you opinion whose classes i should join?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Abhishekh kumar sharma
34 Points
11 years ago

the one who teaches the basic as the teacher who teaches the basic puts a foundation to the base so a better chance for iit

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free