RESPECTED SIR, IT WILL BE A GREAT PLEASURE FOR ME IF YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF WHAT ALL MUST I PREPARE FOR DOING AN M.TECH IN MATHEMATICS FROM IIT DELHI. MATHEMATICS IS MY PASSION, AND SO I WOULD LIKE TO CHOOSE IT AS MY CAREER. I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU KINDLY DELIVER ME SOME DETAILS ABOUT "MATHEMATICS AN A SUBJECT" IN THE IITS.... AND ALSO GIVE ME SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPUTING(SCIENTIFIC) IN THIS COURSE. THANKING YOU, MOHIT KUMAR SONI.

RESPECTED SIR,

IT WILL BE A GREAT PLEASURE FOR ME IF YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF WHAT ALL MUST I PREPARE FOR DOING AN M.TECH IN MATHEMATICS FROM IIT DELHI. MATHEMATICS IS MY PASSION, AND SO I WOULD LIKE TO CHOOSE IT AS MY CAREER. I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU KINDLY DELIVER ME SOME DETAILS ABOUT "MATHEMATICS AN A SUBJECT" IN THE IITS.... AND ALSO GIVE ME SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPUTING(SCIENTIFIC) IN THIS COURSE.

THANKING YOU, 

MOHIT KUMAR SONI.

Grade:

2 Answers

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
12 years ago

good mohit..... work hard.... u can get into iit delhi for doing mtech by writing gate examination conducted by iits.... work well...you will definitely get into iits.....

All the best.....

AASHISH AMBER ASKIITIAN EXPERT- IITG
31 Points
12 years ago

Dear mohit,

hope your jee went well.if you get and AIR<900 in jee 2012 you can get 5yr mtech integrated course of mathematics & computing  in iit delhi.

mathematics and computing is a very good course in iits which itegrate maths with computer science.you study in details algorithms,optimization,data structures,computer organisation & architecture,financial engeneering,oop(object oriented programing)scientific computing techniques,automata and many more things.

it has avery good placement also.for details of syllabus you can visit iit guwahti website and see the detail syllabus under mathematics department btech courses.

All the Very Best & Good Luck to your bright future...

Hope this helped you immensely if u have any doubt feel free to comment/reply...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!Smile

with regards
Askiitians Expert
AASHISH AMBER

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free