I have got AIR 4577 in IITJEE.n i belong to general category... please help me out with what to prefer.... with tentative opening and closing ranks of 2010, i m getting chemical engineering at IT BHU.... and all the desired branches at ISM Dhanbad.... i m also getting Process engineering with MBA at IIT roorkee....adding to that i m gettin mechanical or electrical at some of the new IITs..... now i m in a fix... because i had cleared BITSAT with a score of 310... which means that i may get civil or chemical there.....i also got AIR 6894 in AIEEE..... i would be highly obliged if u wud help me out in a right way...

I have got AIR 4577 in IITJEE.n i belong to general category... please help me out with what to prefer.... with tentative opening and closing ranks of 2010, i m getting chemical engineering at IT BHU.... and all the desired branches at ISM Dhanbad.... i m also getting Process engineering with MBA at IIT roorkee....adding to that i m gettin mechanical or electrical at some of the new IITs..... now i m in a fix... because i had cleared BITSAT with a score of 310... which means that i may get civil or chemical there.....i also got AIR 6894 in AIEEE..... i would be highly obliged if u wud help me out in a right way...

Grade:12

2 Answers

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago

i suggest you go for either IIT-BHU(now iit) chemical engg. or BITS chemical engg.(or whichever higher branch you are getting (in my times chemical closed at 301 marks))

dont even think of going to ISM Dhanbad or IITR process engg.

best of luck for your councelling    Laughing

Sanjeev Malik IIT BHU
101 Points
12 years ago

plz check this will help u a lot:

http://www.dailymotion.hostoi.com/IITJEE-2010-branch-prediction.html

please approve by clicking "YES"below

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free