Hello, I'm weak in maths.But i can score in chemistry and physics.If i get much low in maths (some what 50?) and score a good marks in other subjects will i get good rank or i will deselected??? I'm waiting for the answers please...

Hello,

I'm weak in maths.But i can score in chemistry and physics.If i get much low in maths (some what 50?) and score a good marks in other subjects will i get good rank or i will deselected???

I'm waiting for the answers please...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Dev Kar
29 Points
13 years ago

Well Mathematics isnt a great deal to conquer but u must remember that its the most important subject if u want to secure a good rank...In paper 1, around 40% questions are easy, 50% are of medium level and 8% are difficult..

In paper 2, only 22% are easy and almost 20% are of difficulty level and require scholarly abilities to be solved...so u can justify your hardwork by giving enough attention to the following topics-

Geometry- Circles and Straight line

Trigonometry- All are important. However trigonometry is never easy and scoring coz its time consuming and should be attempted only if you are perfectly sure about, i suggest to give only 20% of your time for this part.

AP and GP are easy and scoring as well, however they dont constitute much marks in JEE....However chapters like Complex No. and Relation Function are damn important for competitive exams and mostly students make mistake in them, be sure you are thorough in them....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free