My IIT AIR is 6727 and AIEEE AIR rank is 3615 What should I prefer for IIT or PEC,

My IIT AIR is 6727 and AIEEE AIR rank is 3615 What should I prefer for IIT or PEC,

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

Yes , you shud opt IIT ..IIT is brand name and the top institute in India.. Also your rank is quite good..with this rank you can easily get a branch of your choice in old IITs ..  The IITs receive disproportionately high grants compared to other engineering colleges in India .. Also the top meritorious students from various parts of country ..This combination of success factors has led to the concept of the IIT Brand.. But i wud like to add that branch selection is also important .. So if you don get a core branch then you can go NIT Trichy and warangal ..

Your order of prefenece shud be :

Old IIT > NIT Trichy and warangal > NEw IITs

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free