MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12

Sir i have not studied 11 last year due to some problems . Now i have to study both 11 and 12 and I just have two months left and I have to attend coachings also so plz tell me a way how to manage my study I am worried a lot.
3 months ago

Answers : (3)

Arun
18646 Points

Dear Harshita

Frankly speaking, this is a very tough fight for you and you only have to struggle through it.

Now two case arrives,
1. If your preparation is not even for the board level then You should first study for ypur board because sometimes we take this very light but actually they are not.

2. if you are okay with your boards then Just cram all formulas (maximum) if possible.
Also just ake a book for some previous year papers and start solving them. You will surely get help and also your confidence will boost up.

Also take help from your colleagues, teachers and parents.
3 months ago
Dhruv
18 Points

See since you don't have too much time to prepare but still you can do this. Be patience and believe in yourself that you can do this. Stop doing everything that is not helpful for you. don't go for books. borrow good notes from any of your intelligent friend and stick to them. Personally I would suggest you to not to go for school and study at your home with notes. 
3 months ago
manantomar
19 Points

Dear Harshita

I tell with my experience, the best solution is to learn from class 12 ncert for boards and forcus on them.
Because if you lack in the basic concepts of 12 NCERT than you will face issue in both the exams.
Than you can fix a hour everyday to strengthen your formula and theory of any of your favourite chapters.
After the board examination you can comple one portion of each subject for competitive exams.
eg calculus from maths, inorganic chemistry and modern physics and optics from physics.

But the only one thing to keep in mind is – if you let your situation rule you you will certainly get afraid.
So be fearless, be more concerned than worried and remember in the battle of mind and mindset--- MINDSET WINS... So make a mindset to give the best shot ! 
3 months ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution