sir i got 231 marks in jee advance and my board marks are math 97 che 98 english 91 physical education 86 and the most inresting physics 31(i failed according to cbse and after doing too much hard work i qualified iit and was getting approx 98 in physics but these guys from cbse failed me,they must go to hell) i will challange my physics paper but it takes 1-2 month.what i can do now please help,i am really frustrated.

sir i got 231 marks in jee advance and my board marks are
math 97
che 98
english 91
physical education 86
and the most inresting physics 31(i failed according to cbse and after doing too much hard work i qualified iit and was getting approx 98 in physics but these guys from cbse failed me,they must go to hell)
i will challange my physics paper but it takes 1-2 month.what i can do now please help,i am really frustrated.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

abhishek sharma
34 Points
9 years ago
you must wait till the change and dont worry u will get admission in iit in time just take the document about the change u claimed and participate in councling
mayank
24 Points
9 years ago
you almost clear the  top 20 percentile and also have very good marks in jee advance .therefore prey to god that in rechecking  you will obtained passing marks 2. challange cbse in court and show  your jee marks and cbse board other subject marks
for other enquiry abt entire process approved me

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free