Sir..... I am having my 12th preboards from 6th jan till 18th janI am solely preparing for my boards now As far as class 11 is concerned i am left with many a topics such as waves, fluid mechanics in physics, equilibrium and thermodynamics in chemistry and i am ok with maths chapters I am totally broken confidence for the jee... I have a strong desire for jee but i am puzzled as to how to complete all these together. Please guide me sir i will be obliged

Sir..... I am having my 12th preboards from 6th jan till 18th janI am solely preparing for my boards now As far as class 11 is concerned i am left with many a topics such as waves, fluid mechanics in physics, equilibrium and thermodynamics in chemistry and i am ok with maths chapters I am totally broken confidence for the jee... I have a strong desire for jee but i am puzzled as to how to complete all these together. Please guide me sir i will be obliged

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear prithviraj 
dnt worry , now , prepare for boards only , and try to get above 90 percent . 
after that , once your imp subject for boards will be over (PCM ) then start with wave , just do wave , and oscillations in phy , in chemi u have to do thermodynamics completely , in equilibrium , just do ionic one . 
and try to recall all formula for maths . 
and before jee , make sure u attend at least 5 mock test paper , 
so, that will gain your confidence , by that u can easily clear mains , for advanced , study well in the gap period . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free