Regarding IITJEE-2017 preparation My name is Murali.I am studying PUC-2(12th standard) in 6year ingegrated B.tech course of RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES(RGUKT) means APIIIT(IDUPULAPAYA) Here i have a good infrastructure(laptop,audio-visual classes,labs,etc) but i am trying to join in a NIT or CFTI’s. I want to know which is better for studying in NIT or RGUKT. Currently I am preparing for JEE-MAIN,But I have started preparation a month ago. please guide me how can I prepare best for 2017 JEE regarding time management for subjects according to their weightage.From where I want to start.

Regarding IITJEE-2017 preparation
My name is Murali.I am studying PUC-2(12th standard) in  6year ingegrated B.tech course of RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES(RGUKT) means APIIIT(IDUPULAPAYA)

Here i have a good infrastructure(laptop,audio-visual classes,labs,etc) but i am trying to join in a NIT or CFTI’s. I want to know which is better for  studying in NIT or RGUKT.

Currently I am preparing for JEE-MAIN,But I have started preparation a month ago.
 please guide me how can I prepare best for 2017 JEE regarding time management for subjects according to their weightage.From where I want to start.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ MURALI 
studying in nit will always be better than studying in iiit , beacuse iiit comes after nit . 
so, try to clear jee advanced and make a seat into iit , even that is a tough task but not impossible . 
as of now , start with ncert and increase your level day by day . 
in physics start with vectors , as vectors is the only besic things to remember 
in chemistry frst do structure of atom , then u can do chemical bonding and then do the organic chemistry 
in maths start with set , relation and function , 
nothing difficult , everyday u need to judge your performance , thats it , 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free