i should take dummy or regularly go to school for preparation of iitjee?

i should take dummy or regularly go to school for preparation of iitjee?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Hi Gaurav,
Take a dummy school but remember to prepare for CBSE as these have 40%weightage.

Thanks & Regards

Arun Kumar

IIT Delhi

Askiitians Faculty
James Macmillan
20 Points
9 years ago
Perhaps regarding this question i may help you
Advantages
  1. sufficient time to study
  2. No tension of school exams                 
  3.   stress free study   
  4. you don’t have to waste time studying one thing twice in both school and coaching                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Disadvantages  
  5. lack of exposure
  6. generally a student loses his hardworking capability as after joining dummy school they get stress free 
  7. Getting more time slackens the student. Most of student wastes most of their time at home
  8. As in school student from various coaching institute come so they can judge their progress with others but in dummy school it is not possible
  9. you can atleast study a topic from very basic level which is not usually done be coaching                                                                                                                                              So it’s completely your choice but still I will suggest you not to join dummy schools. Instead you join your previous school and try to keep least possible attendance i.e. atleast 75%. Though i suggested you not to join dummy school but i regret joining my own school (which is not a dummy school)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free