I have reached in class 12 in 2018 so can i get exam of jee advanced in 2019

I have reached in class 12 in 2018 so can i get exam of jee advanced in 2019

Grade:12

2 Answers

Simran Vinaik
askIITians Faculty 1230 Points
6 years ago
Yes you will be able to take Both JEE MAINS and JEE advanced only after you complete 12th . You will have to meet following criteria :
You should have scored at least 75% aggregate marks in 10+2thstandard (or equivalent) board examination. For SC/ ST and PwD candidates, the aggregate marks should be at least 65%.

You should be within the category wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective 12thstandard (or equivalent) board examination.

The scores secured in the five subjects ( should include Physics, maths, chemistry) will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks

srpnka goyal
25 Points
6 years ago
Obviously you are able to both JEE mains and advanced examinations. there are two chances for JEE advanced examinations one is  with 12th and second Chance is after 12th examination and Jee mains have 3 chances one is with 12th and 2nd or third chances  after your 12th examination. so you are able to seat in jee main and advanced examination so you should be start for preparations for the examination.As you know JEE mains syllabus is from your NCERT syllabus and paper is not more tough as JEE advanced so first you have to qualify jee mains for sitting in the JEE advanced paper.
thank you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free