I have passed 12 board in 2010 but due to unsatisfactory marks i was unable to attempt jee and I am presently completed b.sc. Iwant to crack jee so i am giving 12 exam again from NIOS board .can I do so to be eligible for jee main and if I give exam of 12 again from nios by old degrees will be affected because there is rule you can`t have two degreesif iI will give exam from then I will have two degrees one from CBSE and one from NIOS.if I do so my which degree will be valid

I have passed 12 board in 2010 but due to unsatisfactory marks i was unable to attempt jee and I am presently completed b.sc. Iwant to crack jee so i am giving 12 exam again from NIOS board .can I do so to be eligible for jee main and if I give exam of 12 again from nios by old degrees will be affected because there is rule you can`t have two degreesif iI will give exam from then I will have two degrees one from CBSE and one from NIOS.if I do so my which degree will be valid

Grade:

1 Answers

Girish Kadam
askIITians Faculty 14 Points
10 years ago
Dear Student, Please go through the IIT- JEE rules and guidelines on their website to get a clear picture. askIITian Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free