I have just qualified advanced and hopes to get into the iisers ..Is it possible to crack jee during the first year at iiser?I think i lacked speed of attempting question in jee advanced 2015.I wish to correct my mistake for the next time.which books should i refer?

I have just qualified advanced and hopes to get into the iisers ..Is it possible to crack jee during the first year at iiser?I think i lacked speed of attempting question in jee advanced 2015.I wish to correct my mistake for the next time.which books should i refer?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Its diffucult to crack jee with a good rank along with the colleges. For the list of books, you can visit the official website of askIITians. It is available their subject wise and also topic wise.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I suggest you to focus on strengthening your PCM, consult old test papers by Bansals and try to enhance you speed to answer maximum right answers in lesser possible time......thereafter you need to find out reputed colleges/universities to get admission.....i may suggest to try at – Rustamji inst of tech, Gwalior...........GITAM uni, Vishakhapatnam............College of Engg, Trivandrum,.......Lovely Profesional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free