Respected Sir, I am desperate to get AIR 100 in IITJEE 2015. I have enrolled myself in a coaching institute. I want to enrich my knowledge more and I want to become one of the toppers. I want some guidance from you. Please tell about some of the best books to buy for the preparation of the same. I want to achieve something big in my life. Please help me in this holy endeavour

Respected Sir,

I am desperate to get AIR 100 in IITJEE 2015. I have enrolled myself in a coaching institute. I want to enrich my knowledge more and I want to become one of the toppers. I want some guidance from you. Please tell about some of the best books to buy for the preparation of the same. I want to achieve something big in my life. Please help me in this holy endeavour

Grade:12

2 Answers

Akash Kumar Dutta
98 Points
10 years ago

maths-KC SINHA and ARIHANT
physics-HC VERMA and DC PANDEY
chemsitry-NO special prefernce

anusha manjunath
33 Points
10 years ago

for physics refer the following books ----

1. arihant physics

2. xi and xii cbse books

3. h c verma'' s concepts in physics part 1 and part 2

4.problems in general physics by i e irodov

for chemistry refer the following books--------

1. cbse books xi and xii

2. arihant chemistry

3. organic chemistry by morrison and boyd

4. iit chemistry by o.p agarwal

5. numerical chemistry by p. bahadur                                                                                     

for mathematics refer the following books------

1. coordinate geometry by l.s loney

2. problems in calculus  of one variable by i.a maron

3. high algebra by l. s loney 

4. cbse xi and xii

(note: these are some books which i know so please refer other books too)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free