I am going to appear for NIOS course in Apr 2013. I have not passed 12th grade yet. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main and advance???? or I have clear NIOS course first. As mentioned under FAQ, NIOS course doesn't have percentile system. So, will officials consider NIOS students score with CBSE top 20 students??? I have completed diploma in 2010 but as per eligibily criteria, 12 equi. course should have cleared in not less than 2 yrs. So, will I able to apply for JEE MAIN-advance on the basis of diploma????? I am awaiting for your reply. Please reply to clear my confusion. Thank you

I am going to appear for NIOS course in Apr 2013. I have not passed 12th grade yet. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main and advance???? or I have clear NIOS course first.

As mentioned under FAQ, NIOS course doesn't have percentile system. So, will officials consider NIOS students score with CBSE top 20 students???

I have completed diploma in 2010 but as per eligibily criteria, 12 equi. course should have cleared in not less than 2 yrs. So, will I able to apply for JEE MAIN-advance on the basis of diploma?????

I am  awaiting for your reply. Please reply to clear my confusion.

Thank you

Grade:

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Vishal,

You must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the exam.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

rrrrr
8 Points
10 years ago
Sir,I have passed CBSE 12 class in 2009 but not very satisfactory grade at that time I was unable to appear in jee IIT .so I am giving exam of 12 exam again from nios board .can I do so I mean if I do so my which degree will be valid if I give exam from nios I will have two two degrees one of CBSE and other of nios .my which degree will be valid if I will give exam again of 12 class from NIOS...plz reply..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free