I am studying in 11th class and started preparation for the JEE. I have done all trigonometry problems from N.C.E.R.T but when i tried to do problems from the books Course in Mathematics(TMH) and A Das Gupta, I found it really tough to do any problem. Please suggest me how to master these problems and problem solving techniques for trigonometry.

I am studying in 11th class and started preparation for the JEE. I have done all trigonometry problems from N.C.E.R.T but when i tried to do problems from the books Course in Mathematics(TMH) and A Das Gupta, I found it really tough to do any problem. Please suggest me how to master these problems and problem solving techniques for trigonometry. 

Grade:

3 Answers

Aniket Patra
48 Points
11 years ago

Dear Areeb,

If you have completed the NCERT books well then should not face any problems in doing others unless you have done the problems by realising a pattern that you have memorised.. Then your concepts needs to be brushed and recaptulate by practising.. Remember concepts are to be built not to be learnt.. If you are getting me.. then you should have understood what I mean to say.. Generally many say that A. Das Gupta is a bit tough..but its just tiresome.. Dont loose confidence.. Start fast..

Wishes!

Blazing Ruler
37 Points
11 years ago

Keep practicing from basic to moderate level and then high level. If you are following the complete TMH book (One which has all the chapters) then I would say that most of it is the high level questions. Solve your coaching material first then move on.

Please approve my answer.

somy chaturvedi
10 Points
11 years ago

i would suggest u 2 first solve r.d sharma then go for other book in trignometry

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free