MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade:

I am studying in 11th class and started preparation for the JEE. I have done all trigonometry problems from N.C.E.R.T but when i tried to do problems from the books Course in Mathematics(TMH) and A Das Gupta, I found it really tough to do any problem. Please suggest me how to master these problems and problem solving techniques for trigonometry. 

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

Aniket Patra
48 Points

Dear Areeb,

If you have completed the NCERT books well then should not face any problems in doing others unless you have done the problems by realising a pattern that you have memorised.. Then your concepts needs to be brushed and recaptulate by practising.. Remember concepts are to be built not to be learnt.. If you are getting me.. then you should have understood what I mean to say.. Generally many say that A. Das Gupta is a bit tough..but its just tiresome.. Dont loose confidence.. Start fast..

Wishes!

7 years ago
Blazing Ruler
37 Points

Keep practicing from basic to moderate level and then high level. If you are following the complete TMH book (One which has all the chapters) then I would say that most of it is the high level questions. Solve your coaching material first then move on.

Please approve my answer.

7 years ago
somy chaturvedi
10 Points

i would suggest u 2 first solve r.d sharma then go for other book in trignometry

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution