Sir I am average level student appearing for JEE 2011. My 60% study is over. I have not read all inorganic chemistry. I have join coaching institute. My mark in test paper are not so good.(about 80 to 110 out off 250). I have started revision for physics and maths. Then what should I do? Should I start to learn inorganic chemistry? And should I study all chemistry?

Sir

I am average level student appearing for JEE 2011.

My 60% study is over. I have not read all inorganic chemistry.

I have join coaching institute. My mark in test paper are not so good.(about 80 to 110 out off 250).

I have started revision for physics and maths.

Then what should I do?

Should I start to learn inorganic chemistry?

And should I study all chemistry?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Jayesh

First of all Jayesh don't say yourseelf an average student. You are brilliant student and will crack IIT this year. Remember there are a lot of students who perform in JEE very well but their test marks are not so good. It is good that you have started revision of phy and maths. But start focussing on inorganic chemistry also as question from this part can be attempted in very short time. Before giving JEE make sure that your inorganic part is covered from NCERT books. Atleast this much you should do.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free