i have not been able to make good rank in any of the joint entrances this year due to some problems during the time of examination. i want to prepare very effectively for the next year. will you please provide me with a good study module. please i need help.

i have not been able to make good rank in any of the joint entrances this year due to some problems during the time of examination. i want to prepare very effectively for the next year. will you please provide me with a good study module. please i need help.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sudeshna,

You can join the askiitians.com for all kind help.. Askiitians provide online study material, test series, online tutoring and solution to all the queries regarding the preparation of engineering.

Check out the different packages provided by askiitian.com:

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

sana m
31 Points
13 years ago

i am very thankful to you for your advice but i want to know how to plan my study so that i can get into a good iit branch next year with ECE. I have lost one year sue to some unforeseen reasons. since you are yourself iitians, i know that you can help me.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free