Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in engineering physics?If i m not able to get into an EP programme,then can i pursue M.Sc/Ph.D. in quantum physics?

Sir,

Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in.

Can u please give me  a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in engineering physics?If i m not able to get into an EP programme,then can i pursue M.Sc/Ph.D. in quantum physics?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD
17 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata and Pune. If you can study EP/Physics in these colleges, it is very good.The good thing about graduating from IIT's is that you will be able to pursue post-graduation/Ph. D from the best colleges in the world abroad after graduation.

And be sure of your interest and think thoroughly. Physics requires a lot of Maths as well, so opt for these courses only if you have a very keen interest in both Physics and Maths. Dont go for them if you find maths difficult.

Best of luck!

Hari

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free