HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??

My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??

Grade:12

7 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
Rahul Attrey
12 Points
8 years ago
last branch in IIT BHU has gone 7760(General Cat..) after 1st round...so any chance in 2nd and 3rd round...???

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
MAy be possible but can’t say anything for sure,......perhaps you may make it at an NIT,.....but instead of playing this guess game I recommend you to visit the official website of Jeemains or Josaa to keep track of the current status and also keep an eye on the results of counselling rounds, there you may be able to get a clear picture of your stature,.............and if you could not get it there, then also there is no need to lose heart or to be disheartened,............there are many renowned and esteemed institutions where the students are commited quality education followed by best ever placements,............you may try visiting any of these – College of ENgg, Pune,..............College of ENgg and Tech, Bhubhneshwar,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..............Dharamsinh Desai Uni, Nadiad
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
Rahul Attrey
12 Points
8 years ago
thanks
Rahul Attrey
12 Points
8 years ago
How is rajiv gandhi institute of petroleum tech...??which is taking admissions through iit advance...plz give info about placements status also.......
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free