My class 11 portions are about to end. Only three months are left and ImIonoy thorough in chemistry. My results are so poor in Maths and Physics. What should I do?How should I proceed further so that I get a good rank in JEE Advanced next year?

My class 11 portions are about to end. Only three months are  left and ImIonoy thorough in chemistry. My results are so poor in Maths and Physics.
What should I do?How should I proceed further so that I get a good rank in JEE Advanced next year?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aastha Singh
askIITians Faculty 212 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,
There is nothing to panic, for dedicated students like you, the team of ASKIITIANS has developed complete package of MIND MAPS AND STUDY PLANNERS, which will virtually guide you over what chapter is to be covered within a specific time span.

Kindly visit the site https://www.askiitians.com/ and login through your student id to harness several beneficial facotrs to be explored, including what books to be reffered important areas of chapters and its weightage in the exams along with previuos year papers amd much more.

Believe me you have ample time in your hand, and if done persistently even with slow speed you can definitely achieve the greatest.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free