hello sir... i want to get addmission in nit collage ...so which book should i buy to crack jee mains easily...

hello sir...
i want to get addmission in nit collage 
...so which book should i buy to crack jee mains easily...

Grade:11

1 Answers

Darsh patel
103 Points
6 years ago
Deciding books for JEE Mains from a huge stuff is really very confusing...I am preparing fo4 JEE AdVANCE from a very prestigious institute of KOTA .I Will help you suggesting the books which we are suggested from our institute .You must use books as listed below which will help you not only to crack JEE Mains but also JEE AdVANCE..........Physics-Cengage Physics for JEE Mains by BM SharmaArihant 39 years solved papers by DC PandeyH C Verma concept of physicsChemistry-M S chauhan for organic chemistryN Avasthi for physical chemistryV K Jaiswal for inorganic chemistryThe above books for chemistry are just question based ......For theory only for JEE Mains should be referred from NCERT textbooksFor Advance ,may use JD LEE for inorganic,Solomon`s and Fryhle indian edition for Organic and NCERT for physical....For Maths ,cengage for different sections like coordinate,algebra should be used or A das gupta is also good for Mains and R D sharma for objective mathematics should be used to start from beginning if your maths is weak.....The list is somewhat costly but it will lead to a very bright future of yours.....Although education is not just a waste of money but is a investment which will give you life long interest....Please approve my answer if you find it useful but don`t disapprove it as it cost a loss of 5 rupees plz.....🙏🙏

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free