hello... may i know whether i can apply for nsit even though if im not qualified in jee main i came to know that Netaji subhas institue of technology (nsit) also conducts university entrance exam..so I am unable to gather the info. of the eligibility for attempting the entrance exam and other information like nsit exam pattern..syllabus..

hello...
may i know whether i can apply for nsit even though if im not qualified in jee main

i came to know that Netaji subhas institue of technology (nsit)  also conducts university entrance exam..so I am unable to gather the info. of the eligibility for attempting the entrance exam and other information like nsit exam pattern..syllabus..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
5 years ago
Dear student, contact NSIT for thoses details. There are other universites too that conduct their own tests. Opt for some of the good private universities like LPU, SRM, VIT, etc offering various specializations in B.Tech including CSE.
They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer admission on the basis of both. Some even offer direct admission on basis of your marks in class 12. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or even during the course.
All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Check their websites for more details.
Good luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free