Got 192 in JEE mains, 96% in CBSE Delhi GEN, hoping 150 in JEE advanced, Got 315 in BITSAT (Math), and 294 rank in GGSIPU CET Btech. Sir, I am confused between the streams being offered at DTU. They have COE and SE different streams instead of the conventional "Computer Science Engineering" in other colleges. I wanted to know the difference between the two streams, which is more inclined to programming, which has better reputation and placements, and finally if I am eligible for them. I am also looking forward to getting NSIT CSE but I am not optimistic in it. Also, I am aspiring CSE in decent IITs, so please share a list of required marks for CSE in different IITs. Thank you. Pls tell Better CSE preference order among BITS-Goa, BITS-HYD, IIITD, NSIT, DTU, USIT, MAIT Also the colleges that I can get

Got 192 in JEE mains, 96% in CBSE Delhi GEN, hoping 150 in JEE advanced, Got 315 in BITSAT (Math), and 294 rank in GGSIPU CET Btech.
Sir, I am confused between the streams being offered at DTU. They have COE and SE different streams instead of the conventional "Computer Science Engineering" in other colleges. I wanted to know the difference between the two streams, which is more inclined to programming, which has better reputation and placements, and finally if I am eligible for them. I am also looking forward to getting NSIT CSE but I am not optimistic in it. Also, I am aspiring CSE in decent IITs, so please share a list of required marks for CSE in different IITs. Thank you.

Pls tell Better CSE preference order among BITS-Goa, BITS-HYD, IIITD, NSIT, DTU, USIT, MAIT

Also the colleges that I can get

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
Yes you may get NIT warangal , your jee main rank is very good.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free