My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about engineering examination in Saudi . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about engineering examination in Saudi . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar
16 Points
12 years ago

Hi Neyaz,

It is good to know that you have taken an early initiative in putting your son in the process of preparation for IITJEE 2013. Saudi Arabia like other cities in the Middle-East have always been contributing to the pool of talented students at IITs and NITs.

For, engineering examinations in Saudi Arabia.

As AskIITians is the pioneer in online mode of lesson delivery we provide online tuition for IIT JEE. The subject experts dedicated for IIT JEE coaching program are from IITs. Your son can get best of the resources like live session from IITians for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with the well researched study booklets, DDPs and test series at his desktop. The constant performance indicator and regular doubt removal sessions at AskIITians will help your son be on the track.

To study with AskIITians at Saudi Arabia.  

Thanks

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free