Sir, I am a class 12 student of TN board ?.I am going to start preparation for viteee from now only.How should i prepare to clear viteee?Pls help by replying.

Sir,

I am a class 12 student of TN board?.I am going to start preparation for viteee from now only.How should i prepare to clear viteee?Pls help by replying.

Grade:

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear mani ,

start practising more and more of maths in lesser time. als learn the important reactions in organic chemistry specially named reactions. learn the intermediates and other aspects of reaction mechanism. Also clear your concepts on physical chemistry on topics like thermodynamics , solid state etc. inorganic chemistry can be a bit lengthy and tiresome so just learn it by NCERT.

for physics solve the objective problems given in H.C verma and do not skip any topic in physics.also do not neglect modern physics , it is very scoring.

ALL THE BEST !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free